Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 December 2010

Two Ball Ornament


This had to be, hands down, the most fun I've had paper crafting in quite a while. It's a super simple way to transform just a little bit of designer paper into a lovely little Christmas tree ornament. It was just so different than anything I've done lately. Making it was so fast & fun that it just made me giddy. I came across a tutorial for making these little gems while browsing through Splitcoast Stampers the other day. You really should check it out! You won't be disappointed. Of course, if you're going to attend one of December's classes we will make them there too. I think I'll make a whole bunch of them to give out this holiday season. I've never been so pleased with a project that took me so little time! Enjoy making them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!