Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 January 2011

Birthday Bakery Meets the Cupcake Punch


Nope, it's not a Mojo Monday card. :) Sorry about that, but I had this one started and really wanted to see what it would look like in the end. I'll put together a Mojo Monday when I get home tonight... Meanwhile, isn't this one cute? During my Saturday class I had the chance to do a little coloring, so I broke out my much underused Birthday Bakery set & got to work. Thanks to all who made it Saturday! I had a great time and hope you all did too. One of the most wonderful things about stamping is meeting other stampers. Such lovely people! The stamp set for this one is a Level One Hostess Set which means you could qualify for it if you host your own stamping event! Remember February & March are the BEST times to host since everyone can benefit from Sale-a-Bration. You can get extra hostess goodies and all of your friends can qualify for SAB goodies for their purchases too. What a win/win situation! After I started coloring in all the confections on this stamp, I knew that the Cupcake Punch was required for this card. While I don't yet have the coordinating stamp set (notice I used the word yet), I think the punch stands on its own--- especially if you texture parts of it in the Big Shot. It's an image that looks great in a super frilly little pink number like this one, but I think it will work in a "manly" card too. I'll have to make that my next cupcake punch mission: Manly Cupcakes!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!