Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 January 2011

Elephant Valentine

He's simple, but sweet. :) I started playing around with my Love Impressions Rub-ons yesterday. I got as far as creating the Word Window with the cute little sentiment, added a heart, and then I was stuck. No idea what I wanted to do with it! I punched a bunch of hearts, made all sorts of layouts, and just didn't like any of it. It's kind of like writers' block for the stamper. So, I just left it on my desk and went about the rest of my evening. Then, this morning, it hit me. (The shower is often the best place for things to come together for me. No idea why, but that's how it works.) The color pallet of Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Gray made for a great pachyderm Valentine. Out came Animal Stories and the rest was easy. Whew!
I have a news flash for you all too. The Accidental Stamper is now on Facebook! If you're already part of Facebook, search for "The Accidental Stamper" and it will take you to the page. Stop on by and become a "fan". If you aren't part of FB yet, I've found that it's way too easy to join. Did you see that I added little share buttons at the bottom of the posts? That way it's super easy for you to share your favorites with all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!