Come explore the world of stamping with me!

19 January 2011

Mini Calendar Stand



As far as I'm concerned we can keep wishing everyone a happy new year for the full month of January! One great way to do this is with a mini-calendar. This one used to grace a magnet passed out by a local business. I think it's much more fun on a little cardstock stand designed just for it! It's a great way to remind ourselves of the promises each new year holds. Resolutions are all well and good, but this little guy will last through the full year. It can make us mindful of what we've promised ourselves for 2011. I'm looking forward to lots of stamping! I want to have a Quarterly Quarter party each quarter, attend Stampin' Up Convention in the summer, and play more through out the year. I hope you plan to join me in some, if not all, of these adventures! Here's to a great 2011. :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!