Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 January 2011

Rocketship Mojo/ Mojo Monday 173

Another one of those "it looks more fun in person" cards. :) I know that the stars on the card could have been any shape, but I don't use my Stars die nearly often enough. So, I took out my Heat & Stick powder and glittered some up. My little rocket (from Pun Fun) is embossed using Glassy Glaze to give it a sheen that is sort of lost in this photo. Sorry! I made up a whole list of things I want to try while substituting a free draw day in art class. Today I checked one off by utilizing one of the tags from my Matchbox die. There three fun shapes that I never use unless I'm making a box. I think it's just because I don't think of them and they are on such a large die. As if running a big die through the machine is any more difficult than a small one! Sometimes I'm just plain silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!