Come explore the world of stamping with me!

27 January 2011

Button Button/ PPC #46



For the PPC Color Challenge this week, I decided I wanted to use the Cute By the Inch Hostess set and create little mini cards for my card front. I haven't done this style of card before, but really like the effect. I also really wanted to use my new Sweet Buttons Embosslit some more. I really like how it all came together. Of course, I felt a button card wouldn't be complete without an actual button. I added one of the Itty Bitty Buttons with a punched bit of Marina Mist behind it. Using the punch pack and coordinating buttons together makes things so easy! I know the color combo of Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, and Cherry Cobbler was kind of close to the one I used yesterday. However, I still wanted to take the opportunity to put these colors together in a totally different way. Thanks to PPC for the suggestion!

2 comments:

  1. cute interactive card! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea I love the texture you put on your card. The little squares are adorable. Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!