Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 January 2011

Hat Pin Hello/ Mojo Monday #175

Such a happy little card, don't you think? When I saw the hat pin element on the Mojo Monday sketch this morning it made me a little nervous. I've never made a card with anything like that before! But, I remembered bits and pieces left over from a holiday ornament project that would work perfectly. I'm not sure how the post office deals with these, so it may be more of a hand off/ deliver in person sort of card. I'll work on that end of things. I broke out some colors that I haven't used in a while for this one, especially Sahara Sand. I've always used it in sort of muted cards, but I think it fits right in this cheery combo. I'm getting so attached to this card that I may draft up some directions and use it in Lakewood classes on Thursday and then next month in Longmont. Let me know if you would like for it to make a class appearance. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love your cheerful color combo. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the color combo that you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!