Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 January 2010

Holiday Best Valentine


One more Valentine project to add to the collection. :) I've been struggling with the Valentine stamp from the excellent level one hostess set, Holiday Best & today I was finally able to make it work for me. The secret is in using markers...I was able to separate the two sentiments & not use the flowers that surround "Valentine". Much better! My Valentine class folks are going to get to use the Heart to Heart punch a good deal this class, but the results are hard to resist. Add in some Cottage wall designer paper & the Perfect Polka Dots folder to finish the job. I adhered my dots upside down so that they are more of dimples than dots, and decided that I like the effect. This one will also make the cut to join the Valentine Kit from the Long Distance Stamper Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!