Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 January 2010

Country Morning Flowers



Yesterday I became inspired by the Country Morning set & especially with the potential of the milk bottle vases. The Glassy Glaze embossing enamel really brings them to life. My Versamark pen let me pick which areas I wanted to emboss & then I used it again as the base for my pastels to stick to when I shaded in the flowers. The Build-a-Brad let me put just a bit of focus on to the daisy flowers. I think these last two cards really have me in the spring type mood. Too bad I know we're not finished with snow quite yet!

1 comment:

  1. oooh! I like this one! I really like the enamel stuff on the vases (even though it's hard to see on the computer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!