Come explore the world of stamping with me!

27 January 2010

Basket & Blooms


I have been waiting to play with this new toy for a while now. I think it's pretty exciting to be able to make 3D projects with my Big Shot...especially since it's so easy! I made this little basket this morning with my Basket & Blooms die & was impressed at the ease with which it came together. The die also includes a tag for your basket & a few other embellishments (in addition to the flowers shown here). Before assembly I added a few flowers from Simply Said to give the basket a little personality. I think these would be great as favors for parties/showers, as little Valentines full of candy, or mini Easter Baskets. In fact, I'm so pleased with the result that I think "Basket & Bloom" workshops would be great fun. Contact me today to host one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!