Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 January 2010

Mojo Monday 122



This is what I love about Mondays: thanks to the ladies at Mojo Monday I never know what to expect. I had no idea I would be making an Easter card this morning. Granted, I didn't stick quite to the letter of the sketch, but I think I kept the spirit. Any project that inspires me to break out my Stampin' Pastels & experiment is a good project in my book. And, of course, I enjoyed using new toys as well. In case you don't recognise the designer paper, it's from the Welcome Neighbor Sale-A-Bration pack. Our little chick friend comes from Country Morning a great level one hostess set. Contact me to host an event during SAB to earn even more hostess benefits & perhaps this little chick too.

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!