Come explore the world of stamping with me!

30 January 2010

Asian Artistry 2


I warned you that you would see these images again! This time I paired up Asian Artistry with another hostess set, Kind & Caring Thoughts, & borrowed a sentiment from Razzle Dazzle. If you find yourself as into these great hostess sets as I am, contact me to set up your own stamping get together. Sale-a-Bration is the best time to host a workshop since the hostess benefits are great & all of your guests can also benefit. Everyone enjoys qualifying for free stuff! If your schedule is simply too crazy to host an event, we can always put together a catalog party. Then you can still take advantage of the great opportunities without adding anything to your schedule.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh Andrea, Love this card! You've got
    to add it to your next class! I've just got
    to make it. Tooo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!