Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 January 2010

Wedding/Love Birds Easel


Today's project was inspired by a request for "fun folds" in classes. So, I went to Splitcoast Stampers in search of something different & found a great tutorial on how to make easel cards. This way your card can become a display piece after it's read. I often struggle with wedding cards because of the formality of it all, but think that the Boho Blooms background stamp & our new Scallop Trim edge punch give these little birds just the right amount of class. The edge punch is one you can earn free during Sale-A-Bration. Visit my SU website for more details.

2 comments:

  1. I THINK THESE ARE A GREAT IDEA! I HAVE SEVERAL CARDS I WOULD LIKE TO DISPLAY AND THIS TECHNIQUE WILL WORK GREAT. WHAT A LOVELY CARD!
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!