Come explore the world of stamping with me!

26 January 2010

Kim's Project Turned Card


This card is almost cheating in the creativity category, but it does help illustrate one of my class mantras. We have several: "there are two sides to every piece of paper", "there are no accidents, only creative opportunities" , "there is no wrong...only different". This card is one of the creative opportunities I found when I was completely incapable of putting together one of the excellent make-and-take projects from my group's Christmas party. I took all the bits home & changed a project into a card. All it needed was a discard of the parts I already ruined (oops) & the addition of a card back with Very Vintage background. Thanks, Kim! See I did make it work after all...just in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!