Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 January 2010

Swap Card


I warned you that the Very Vintage wheel would appear again! This is my swap contribution for the Occasions Mini-Catalog. It will also be one of the cards featured in this month's classes. Speaking of which...I've created a new option for folks who visit the Accidental Stamper, but live too far away to attend classes. Card kits are available for each of my classes via my new Google Checkout store (it's located on the left side of my blog). Each card kit will include the cards stamped, punched, & ready for assembly. It will also include detailed instructions with dimensions & supply lists along with envelopes for each card. Kits will ship out after the scheduled class dates. There are two options for each kit-- USA & international. The only difference will be the price of postage. All kits will be sent out via priority mail. If you order both the regular class kit & the themed class kit for a month, you will only be charged shipping for one kit. Please contact me if you have any questions about this new option.




1 comment:

  1. the kit sounds cool!
    are you taking requests for other holiday kits?
    i'd be interested in a chinese new years card kit :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!