Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 January 2010

Simply Said Valentine


Sorry my post is so late today! This is another sample from my Valentines class. Thanks to Sharon for the inspiration of the color pallet! I always get new ideas from teaching class. It's great to learn as much as I teach. Remember that you can order kits from my January class or the Valentines class from the Long Distance Stamper on the right side of this blog. If you have already ordered your kit, I will send out my first batch Tuesday. Start checking your mail boxes!

2 comments:

  1. ooh! I love this one! The colors are beautiful and it's so simply elegant (if that makes sense)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really caught my eye! I love it too!
    Very sophisticated in colors and style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!