Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 July 2013

Color Throwdown #249

Time for a little Color Throwdown action.  I went there looking for inspiration at the end of last week.  While masculine cards are super hard, I find masculine cards for 14 year-olds even more difficult.  At least the Color Throdown gave me a fighting chance by picking out my color pallet for me. :)  Between the fairly patriotic colors (I think Poppy Parade & Bermuda Bay are off just enough to keep things interesting) and the different textures, this one is going to work out just fine.  Now I just need to pop it in the mail.  Why is it I never seem able to get birthday cards off on time???

1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch and I love the sweet little cupcake!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!