Come explore the world of stamping with me!

02 February 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie/ Build a Blossom Glass Bead


A very happy birthday wish for my friend, Debbie, today! As completely non-tropical as the weather has felt this week, I thought a warm and fun birthday card was in order. There was one very special qualification for this card though. A few years ago, a group of us started a bit of a tradition. Each of us has a special container with glass beads...one for each year of our life. So, it's important to keep those beads coming each year. I like to integrate them into a card whenever possible. Hopefully, this card has already arrived in the mail. Otherwise, I hope Debbie likes the sneak peak! The Mojo Monday sketch from earlier in the week had me in the mood for creating curves in my cards. Instead of stamping the greating and punching it out, I thought it would be fun to cut my Pear Pizzazz layer and add the sentimnet on the card base. I like the effect and bet you'll be seeing more of it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!