Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 February 2011

Ornate Blossom Kissed Mojo/ Mojo Monday 180


A Mojo Monday creation with all new toys! I've been wanted to make the "kissing technique" work for a very long time. I just didn't have the right stamps to make it work. Well, I received both the Ornate Blossom & Fine Flourish free via Sale-a-Bration & they make a perfect pair for this technique. I inked up the blossom with Blushing Bride first & then I inked up Fine Flourish with Early Espresso. Next, I stamped the Fine Flourish image on to the blossom. Ta dah! Now I had a flower with two colors and a fun pattern as well. Of course, its size made my Mojo Monday sketch a little off but I think it works none the less. My sentiment comes from another new to me set: Tiny Tags. They are such tiny gems!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the kissing technique, and like the brown with a pastel color. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!