Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 May 2010

Eggplant Tree Trimmings


This project is another from my "Christmas in June" promotion. Remember, if you host a Christmas in June class or purchase a Christmas in June "class in a box" you and your friends will receive 20% off one pack of designer paper for each holiday stamp set you purchase. You'll also be entered into my quarterly hostess drawing for $20 in SU goodies.
I wanted to do something a little different with this card, but still use traditional Christmas elements. So, I started off with the elegant ornaments from Tree Trimmings & embossed them in silver. Then I chose my Soft Holly wheel to create a background that fit these ornaments nicely. If it were in reds & greens I think it would be a fairly "typical" Xmas card. However, the Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, & Taken with Teal give the card a new twist. Keep checking to see more of my off season creations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!