Come explore the world of stamping with me!

31 May 2010

Elf Easel/ Mojo Monday 141


The last Monday of each month, Mojo Monday has a "Circle or Square?" challenge. I have been turning it into my easel of the month card. That way, I can still use the square sketch and I can practice one of my favorite formats!
I knew I wanted to make a card with the Ornament Punch elf and Merry Moments designer paper, so I thought I would hold on to the basic idea until the ladies at Mojo Monday came out with their next sketch. Whenever I'm a little stuck but have a few ideas to start with, I find playing with a sketch is a great way to get the ideas flowing again. Sometimes the final card doesn't match the sketch, but it provides a great launching point!
Today's creation is part of my Christmas in June collection. It's not too late to sign up to host one of these fun events. Get your friends together to make Christmas cards before the craziness of the season sets in...WAY before!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable.... lovin the little elf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas card! I love the elf's face, he's got that look that I get around Christmas time when I haven't yet cooked, decorated, wrapped presents, etc... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels like Christmas:-)! Like this card and the idea to make cards for Christmas beforehand. May be next year I will follow Your example :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!