Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 May 2010

Lattice Thank You


I know it seems that I've been a slacker, what with my lack of posts, but it has been super busy out! No excuse, I know.
Today I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who made my birthday (or should I say birthWEEK) such a special one. I am blessed with exceptional people in my life & am often overwhelmed with gratitude. I don't think we can say it enough, so "thank you".
Product wise, I am excited that I finally got to use my new Lattice Die. You'll be seeing more of this one in the future! And I made friends with my Smooch Spritz too. It really makes this background pop with metallic undertones. I'm not sure that comes through in the photo, but it's there! When I use the spritz I find I need to hold the bottle up much higher than I think I do to get the right result. Just a tip for future use. :)

1 comment:

  1. very pretty. i love that the branch is woven through the lattice (much less dangerous than the roses i've been weaving through fan lattices in my backyard lately!!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!