Come explore the world of stamping with me!

25 May 2010

Starfish Buckle


I've always been fascinated by the fun & unexpected possibilities folks find in Stampin' Up Punches. For instance, the flamingo from the XL Bird Punch rocks my socks. As does changing the ornament punch into an elf! (You'll see more on that one soon). Then, The other day I was suddenly inspired by my 5-Petal Punch to create a starfish (or sea star as the marine biology teacher in me wants to insist).
Lucky for me, a box with my new Tropical Party stamp set had just arrived. That gave me the perfect accompaniment for my new echinoderm friend! This project also is my second go at making a buckle card & I really do like this new format. It gets my head to think in new ways which is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!