Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 May 2010

Snowmen in May?

Alright, you may think I've gone off the deep end on this one & have completely forgotten what season it is right now. No worries, I've still got that under control. This little number is the first card for my "Christmas in June" promotion.
For Christmas in June, I'm inviting all my customers to host a card making class where they can get a head start on Christmas cards well before the holiday rush while having a great time with their friends. If you're checking in from else where, I can also do a kit version of this class "Christmas in a Box". Contact me today if you are interested in hosting either version of this fun event. Since this is a host-your-own-class sort of event, I'm featuring some of our hostess sets in the projects. Today's stamps all come from hostess sets that you could earn by holding a class.
Not all of the sparkle of this card photographed well I'm afraid. The background snowflakes are all embossed with Iridescent Ice and the tag is stamped with a mixture of ink & shimmer paint. I guess I need to work on my photography skills. Join in a class this month to see it in person!
{Perhaps this card is how I'm coming to terms with the prediction of snow for tomorrow?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!