Come explore the world of stamping with me!

23 September 2010

Congrats Baby


My husband's golfing buddy just became a grandpa & so we needed a card to celebrate. The best part about using the Baby Tees wheel is that it's so easy to make several cards all at once. I made one for the new grandparents & one for the new parents at the same time. The color combos ended up being pretty different because of how I colored in each one, so it's even more fun. Unique cards mass produced (or at least sort of...not sure if two counts as "mass")!
I am having great fun with the Curly Cute set. It's one I overlooked at first, but I saw it used on a card and was impressed by the clean lines & lovely script. I didn't really have a great "congratulations" until this one. I'm sure you'll be seeing it again here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!