Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 September 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!


Today is my nephew's 5th birthday & I was really struggling with what sort of card to make for him. He's very into dinosaurs, but I don't have any dino stamps. He also really likes Ironman & Spiderman, but again I don't have any stamps for that. Then it came to me! I've been trying to think of other uses for my super cool Spiderweb Emboss Folder. It bugs me to have a tool I can only use on one type of card...especially for just one holiday. It makes a perfect Spiderman background though! And it kept me from trying to draw a web on poor Spidy's face. Anyone who has seen me try to draw knows what a mess that would have been! I gave extra emphasis to all my webs by using a Sponge Dauber to add on a bit of Basic Black ink. I then did the same treatment to my sentiment circle so it didn't look out of place. Kind of fun, huh?

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Clever gal you! My nephews would go crazy to get a card like this. Thanks for the idea! Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!