Come explore the world of stamping with me!

18 September 2010

A New Take on an Old Friend


Loads of Love was one of my first favorites from Stampin' Up. I remember that I was very excited to find it came along with my demonstrator starter kit. I've used this little truck for Valentines, Christmas cards, birthdays, get wells, & more. I haven't done much with the extras found in the Loads of Love Accessories though & I just had to add some puppy friends to the truck bed. It ended up becoming quite the combination of stamp sets when I added in the paw print from C is for Cat (wow things would have been easier if I owned the P is for Paw wheel!) & a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes. It makes for a full bin! This time, I colored in the truck using a Blender Pen & ink right of the ink pad. I also outlined with a Stampin' Write maker to give a little extra pop. Oh, and there was all sorts of Stamp-a-ma-jig going on to make sure the placement of each piece worked! Thank goodness for that little tool. I use it all the time. I sure hope the ladies at class tomorrow enjoy this one as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!