Come explore the world of stamping with me!

11 September 2010

Wicked Halloween


I am determined to not let the little embossing smudge I made under the hat ruin this card for me. I love it. When the new catalog first came out I was completely taken by Wicked Cool. I've been looking for a fun Halloween set & who could resist those boots? Lucky for me, I accidentally ordered a craft Basic Black stamp pad when one of my customers wanted a classic one. I fixed the mistake for her, but decided to keep the craft. What a happy accident! When combined with the black embossing powder, it gives the hat & bats such great shine. Do you recognise the broomstick? It's from one of our Build-a-bear dies. While it may be intended to dress up a bear, I find it does quite well all on its own. I've been putting off making a card with this set because I really wanted to make something super fun with it & I was intimidated. I liked the set so much it was almost as if I didn't want to let it (or more accurately myself) down. Silly, huh? I'm going to go with "mission accomplished" on this one though.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!